At Go for the Gold we provide gymnastics training in a structured class environment for children of all ages. Our programs are fun, creative and motivating. We are proud to have experienced, USAG safety-certified gymnastics instructors who love working with children. Since 1976, we have cultivated many USAG State Champions as well as countless friendships.
Whether you’re looking for recreational programs stressing fun and fitness or competitive programs that will help your children develop their athletic potential, Go for the Gold is a place where your children will have fun building their fitness, self-confidence, and character.
If your child likes the thrill of competition, we've got it. We offer Boys and Girls Gymnastics Teams including USAG, USAIGC, as well as Cheerleading and Trampoline Team.
Call us for details or to be evaluated!
As the parents of a former recreational, and now competitive gymnast, we understand how important it is to have a safe, clean, and positive environment, as well as a qualified and well-trained, coaching staff. This is why we work closely with our staff to ensure that our facility has the highest level of safety in the industry.
We exist to make a difference in the life of your child. Our purpose is to develop happy, healthy, and confident children. Your child will come home feeling better about themselves. Your child will be ready to accept the challenge of any sport they wish to tackle with sufficient agility, coordination, flexibility, strength, and confidence to enjoy themselves. Also, your child will develop healthy attitudes of respect for self and others, perseverance, and self discipline that will carry over into every field of endeavor whether academic, social or recreational
Go for the Gold is housed in a newly renovated and upgraded facility with 13,000 square feet to serve our students. Our gym has the newest and safest equipment in the industry. All of our equipment is kept up to date and inspected for safety on a regular basis.
* 40x40 Springboard Floor with Brand New AAI Carpet
* 30 Foot Tumble Track
* 3 Sets of Uneven Bars
* 48 Foot Rod Floor (Empties Into Foam Pit)
* 450 Sq. Ft. Foam Block Pit
* 2 Sets of Parallel Bars
* 2 Party Rooms
* 3 Pommel Horses
* Two 80 Foot Vault Runways & AAI Vaulting Tables
* Ring Tower
* 6 Regulation Balance Beams
* Conditioning & Flexibility Equipment
* In-groung Trampoline
* 300 Sq. Ft. of Pre-School Equipment
* 3 Sets of High Bars
* Huge Viewing Area with Cable HDTV
* 6 Climbing Ropes (3 Swing Into Pit)
* Recreation & Age Appropriate Equipment
We are conveniently located in Morris County in Whippany, NJ. Just off Route 10 and 287 at 145 Algonquin Parkway, Whippany, NJ 07981.
* Parents may register over the phone, however the registration form must be completed and
payment received prior to the child’s first class.
* A $50 deposit is required to hold your child’s spot in a class.
* There is an annual $30 registration/insurance fee ($50/family).
* There is a 10% sibling discount and multiple class discount (non-cumulative).
* We accept all Major Credit Cards, checks or cash. There is a $6 service charge for a returned check.
* Only enrolled children may be on the equipment during class.
* It is the parent's responsibility to update the office records with emergency contact information, a change of address or revised credit card information.
* Students should arrive to the gym 5 minutes before class begins. Gymnasts should not be dropped off more than 10 minutes before class, as this represents a supervision problem for the coaches and management.
* There is a 3 child minimum for a new class to run.
There is a limit of two make-ups per session. Please call in advance to schedule a make-up. One make-up can be carried over to the next session if you have re-registered for that session.
No money will be refunded after the 3rd week of class unless it as a result of an injury or long term illness, in which case a doctor’s note is required. Unused tuition will be credited towards a future session.